OUR STRENGTHS :
The institutional quality performance can be judged on the basis of SWOC-Analysis. The attempt is made to
put the institution under SWOC analysis. It is done by the committee comprises of the Principal, IQAC coordinator, Senior Faculty members, Librarian and Assistant Physical Education Director of the college.The processes involves critical scrutiny of records, brain storming sessions, meetings with institutional members.
- The college has participative and supportive Management for the Physical and Academic development of the institution. In this regard the blessings and support of the Sole Trustee of the SGVVT is always a driving force.
- The core values of the institute are quality education, environmental consciouness, social awareness, community participation and upliftment of the common man in the society.
- The institution has an adequate physical infrastructure to cope with the increased strength and academic possessions for imparting the quality of teaching and learning through the modern technologies.
- The institute has recruited qualified faculty based on the direction of Board of Management.
- At present there are 18 government aided faculty out of which 7 are with Ph.D holders, and few of them are registered for the same.
- The institution has well-furnished and equipped laboratories, Language cum Business Lab, ICT enabled Class Rooms, Auditorium hall equipped with audio-visual facility, Internet with Leased line, and Library with N-List.subscription.
- The institution has good passing percentage of >90% in the PG and on an average >85% in the UG.