CORE VALUES :
SGVVT’S SGCK engages in a process of self and community reflection that would lead us to recognize and enhance awareness of the core values. Our institution have already practiced and expressed, to seek agreement about those values, and to develop an institutional culture that holds it accountable to those values. what we practice at SGVVT’S SGCK.
We are dedicated to meeting the needs of the communities we serve.
- Support the mission and vision of the Institute
- Focus on student and stakeholder needs.
- Respond to the changing needs of our communities in a timely manner.
- Continuously evaluate and improve programs, services, systems and policies.
We recognize the expertise of all members of the Institute community and encourage individual contribution.
- Include stakeholders in the decisions that affect them.
- Treat people with dignity and encourage feelings of self-worth
- Promote trust through professional courtesy and fair treatment.
- Recognize and support employee and student contributions.
We strive to develop and pursue higher standards.
- Exhibit quality in staffing, facilities, programs and services.
- Promote continuous improvement.
- Anticipate needs and respond accordingly.