29. Scholarship Committee :
Roles and Responsibiilty :
- To identify the students deserving the scholarship for their academic and non-academic performance.
- To provide the guidelines for selection of the students for scholarship assistance through official communication.
- To intimate and coordinate the procedures for applying various government scholarships.
- To motivate the students to apply for different scholarships.
- To identify the economically challenged students to continue their education through scholarship assistance.
- To achieve a competitive spirit among the students to receive the scholarships.
- To achieve an enhanced competitiveness among the students through various activities of the committee.
- To monitor the progress of the students receiving the academic and sports scholarship from college management through class advisors.
- To maintain the database of the students applying for academic and sports scholarships, documents related to the scrutiny, selection, monitoring and follow-up in coordination with concerned departments.
- To renew/withdraw the scholarships based on the students conduct and performance as per the college rules and regulations.
- To monitor the scholarship beneficiaries after their course of study to ensure the impact of scholarship offered during their course of study.
||Dr. Channabasava .A, Principal
||Mr. Venkatesh Naik
||1. Mr. Ashok Gogi
||2. Mr. Praveen Hadimani